Basic Users: Signing up on Img180
To create a basic account
- Go to https://www.img180.com and find the sign up box, or go directly to https://www.img180.com/user/signup.
- Enter your first & last name, email, password, zipcode and select gender.
- After you enter the previous information, enter a username (usernames are unique identifiers on Img180) â€” We'll tell you if the username you want is available.
- Check Captcha box to let us know that you're human. You may be prompted to answer additional questions.
- Double-check your name, email, password, and username.
- Click Create Account.
Note: if you'd like to sign up with Img180 using a social media account, you can click the Facebook, Twitter, Google + button at the bottom of the sign up page.
Tips for picking a username:
- Your username is the name your followers use when finding you and sending direct messages.
- It will also form the URL of your Img180 profile page. We well let you know if the username you chosen is still available.
Please note: You can change your username in your account settings at any time, as long as the new username is not already in use.
- Usernames must be a minimum of 5 and no more than 16 characters in length and cannot contain "admin" or "Img180", in order to avoid brand confusion.
Important information about signing up with email address:
- An email address can only be associated with one Img180 account at a time.
- The email address you use on your Img180 account is not publicly visible to others on Img180.
- We use the email you enter to confirm your new Img180 account. Be sure to enter an email address that you actively use and have access to. Check your inbox (junk, spam) for a confirmation email to make sure you signed up for your account correctly.
If you still need help, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our Contact page.